Dec 21, 2007


It's funny, I have some news that I will probably be announcing in the next couple of days, good news, but anyone who reads this thing probably already knows :) My circle is small.......

Anyway, stay tuned.

This photo is from the Fall high school player of the year portrait series we just did. Let me just say, I learned a lot. We had to get 11 portraits done in about a week and I decided to do all of them on or around the beach, which meant hauling a generator and all the lighting equipment to the beach several times. My back still hurts......

It would not have been possible without Mr. Greg Kahn (correct spelling), who got up at 7 a.m. the day after covering the Naples High football state championship game to come meet me on the beach and help. He is also the one who thought up this shot and the one who chased the birds. So Greg, this is an electronic shout-out and big old thank you for your help.

3 comments:

Greg K said...

I am humbled my friend... thanks for the shout out, but anyone can chase birds... that frame is hot, and that is all you! I had a blast helping out.

lackofintellect said...

Great shot you guys, have they all been run yet? If I missed them I apologize.

Anonymous said...

The whole package looked outstanding! The portraits are all really tasteful and you show a definite rapport with those kids. Bien fait!